RKS+CAN Adapter für CAN-Bus Sniffing
CAN-Interface
CAN Hardware, CAN Software, CAN Protokolle - CAN-Bus Forum für Dein CAN-Bus Projekt. CAN-Bus und Elektronik.

Alfa 159 lenkwinkel

Neues Thema beginnen Auf Beitrag antworten Weitergeben, Thema teilen Lesezeichen setzen Druckansicht CANhack.de - Übersicht » Motor CAN
Autor Nachricht
il_bianka
Gast

Kostenloser Account, kein CAN Entwicklungs-Support

Beitrag08-01-2010, 16:23    Titel: Alfa 159 lenkwinkel Antworten mit Zitat

Hi everybody. I would like to read out the steering wheel angle that I've been told should be sent on the CAN bus. Does anybody know if all Alfa Romeo share the same CAN protocol design? I found on the internet some schematics for the OBD connector of an Alfa 147 where it looks like both CAN busses are available (fast and slow). Would it work on a 159?
Does anybody know the ID to identify the data coming from the steering wheel sensor? Or is it easy to reverse engineer it looking at the data?
Thank you for your help and I apologize for any silly question but I have no experience about this protocol.
p.ostrich
Gast

Beitrag08-01-2010, 18:06    Titel: Re: Alfa 159 lenkwinkel Antworten mit Zitat

Hi il-bianka.
It schozld be easy to find out what the LWS Identifier is. I don´t think that teay are all the same on all Alfa.
What kind of Hardware do you have?
il_bianka
Gast

Beitrag08-01-2010, 18:17    Titel: Re: Alfa 159 lenkwinkel Antworten mit Zitat

At the moment I still don't have any hardware. Fuchs suggested the one form mictronics.de. If you have any suggestion let me know. Especially about the best software to understand something from the data I get. Do you know if the steering angle is sent on the low speed CAN or the high speed CAN? At the moment I still can't find a website where they show the pinout of the OBD connector of the alfa 159 but there should be for sure at least the low speed one.
Neues Thema beginnen Auf Beitrag antworten Weitergeben, Thema teilen Lesezeichen setzen Druckansicht CANhack.de - Übersicht » Motor CAN
Ähnliche Fachartikel und Themen
Thema Community Bereich
Keine neuen Beiträge Alfa Romeo 147 JTD 16V Fahrzeugspezifische Hardware und Pinbelegungen
Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.