RKS+CAN Adapter für CAN-Bus Sniffing
CAN-Interface
CAN Hardware, CAN Software, CAN Protokolle - CAN-Bus Forum für Dein CAN-Bus Projekt. CAN-Bus und Elektronik.

Full MMI system from Audi A6 4F retrofit to a Seat Toledo

Neues Thema beginnen Auf Beitrag antworten Weitergeben, Thema teilen Lesezeichen setzen Druckansicht CANhack.de - Übersicht » Innenraum- / Komfort CAN
Autor Nachricht
savabogdan

CAN Hacker seit: 21.09.2016

Kostenloser Account, kein CAN Entwicklungs-Support

Beitrag21-09-2016, 18:10    Titel: Full MMI system from Audi A6 4F retrofit to a Seat Toledo Antworten mit Zitat

Hello. This is my first post and I'll try to keep it short and simple. I removed the whole MMI system from an Audi A6 4F. I have the bose sound system with speakers, navigation, bluetooth telephone, parking sensors, lcd display, control unit, instrument cluster, gateway and so on. I managed to start the audio system but all the other functions ask me to turn ignition on. This is where my problem is. I no longer have the key, so I opened up the ignition barrel and manually pressed the switches: key in, steering unlock and acc. I can see in VCDS the switch for Terminal 15 changing from off to on but Terminal 15 status is always off. How can I turn on Terminal 15? When I first started I thought terminal 15 was like on my seat, a simple switch behind the barrel but it's sent via canbus to the gateway. I am new to the whole CAN BUS system, I know the basics but I don't own a can analyser. I would love to be able to use the whole system on my seat. I can put pictures if anyone is interested as for now the MMI system is spread on my livingroom's floor. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
Nach oben CAN Hacker - Profil anzeigen Private Nachricht senden  
CAN-Diagnose
Administrator
Administrator

CAN Hacker seit: 07.06.2011

Beitrag21-09-2016, 18:37    Titel: Full MMI system from Audi A6 4F retrofit to a Seat Toledo Antworten mit Zitat

Hi,

terminal 15 "on"/"off" is indicated with specific CAN messages, easy. But I doubt that this is really enough: What about component protection?

Best, Rainer
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Rainer Kaufmann - Kaufmann Automotive GmbH
CANhack.de CAN-Bus Interface RKS+CAN: CAN-Bus Interface

Zuletzt bearbeitet am 21-09-2016, 18:40, insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet.
Nach oben CAN Hacker - Profil anzeigen Private Nachricht senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen
savabogdan

Beitrag21-09-2016, 19:29    Titel: Full MMI system from Audi A6 4F retrofit to a Seat Toledo Antworten mit Zitat

Hey. I didn't get that far. All I managed to do was separate as best as I could the system from the car's electrical system and figure out how to start it as a stand alone system. I did start it, I can tune radio, use the cd player, surf through the menu. The MOST bus works, and I could connect with VCDS to all the components through the gateway. If all the components came from the same car aren't they going to work with no protection problems? Also I can connect to the instrument cluster, do the output tests but nothing appears on the central display, I think it also needs the ignition to start. If it comes to it, I have access to a dealer VAS to sort out the protection. What would be the best way to activate terminal 15? What hardware do I need? I thought about an arduino board. It would need to activate via a 12v wire that comes from my seat's terminal 15. I would love to learn more about the CAN BUS and I think this project would be a nice place to start.
CAN-Diagnose
Administrator
Administrator

CAN Hacker seit: 07.06.2011

Beitrag21-09-2016, 19:54    Titel: Full MMI system from Audi A6 4F retrofit to a Seat Toledo Antworten mit Zitat

Ok, my thought was, that the MMI/sound system is tied to something else in the car. If it works standalone, that's just fine. icon_biggrin.gif

Check out and combine:
http://www.canhack.de/viewtopic.php?t=2091&highlight=3c0
and CAN_A5.png in
http://www.canhack.de/viewtopic.php?t=1981&highlight=klemme+15

Good luck, feedback is appreciated!
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Rainer Kaufmann - Kaufmann Automotive GmbH
CANhack.de CAN-Bus Interface RKS+CAN: CAN-Bus Interface

Zuletzt bearbeitet am 21-09-2016, 19:55, insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet.
Nach oben CAN Hacker - Profil anzeigen Private Nachricht senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen
savabogdan

CAN-Diagnose und
Beitrag08-04-2017, 11:23    Titel: Ignition success Antworten mit Zitat

Hello. Long time since my last post but I finally got my Arduinos and MCP2515 to try and emulate ignition. Last night I managed to do it, after trying but not succeeding with the 3C0 ID. After long searches I found that ID 0x2C5 and data 0x03, 0x06, 0x00, 0x17 was the right message. After that I found out by a lucky mistake while looking for something else that you need ID 0x6A5 with 0xCA, 0x88, 0x01, 0x01, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00 sent at the exact time I press the button for parking assist to get the image with the car to appear on the display. The sensors are chirping but nothing is reading on the display. I Looked on some self study files from audi and found out that the parking assist needs info about the speed, selected gear, reversing light status, and ignition. I only have messages for ignition but didn't manage to find what messages are for Select Drive, Select Reverse, Speed and Reverse light status. I am hoping that with the messages for Drive and Reverse selected+reverse light status on I will be able to activate front and rear parking readings. If speed will be absolutely necessary I will program the Arduino to read the speed from my Seat and put corresponding can messages on the separate CAN bus from the Audi. I know that the information is almost certainly on this site but I don't speak German so I can't find it. Here are some pictures with the system laid out in my living room. icon_smile.gif

Du bist nicht berechtigt diese Datei(en) zu sehen, logge Dich ein bzw. registriere Dich für erweiterte Rechte oder Status-Updates.

Neues Thema beginnen Auf Beitrag antworten Weitergeben, Thema teilen Lesezeichen setzen Druckansicht CANhack.de - Übersicht » Innenraum- / Komfort CAN
Ähnliche Fachartikel und Themen
Thema Community Bereich
Keine neuen Beiträge Seat Ibiza und OBD / CAN CAN-Bus Allgemein
Keine neuen Beiträge MFL an Tablet in Seat Altea CAN-Smalltalk, CAN-News, Smalltalk
Keine neuen Beiträge Sniffing Seat Ateca 2018 CAN-Bus Allgemein
Keine neuen Beiträge mib2 Infotainment Seat Leon mk3 Innenraum- / Komfort CAN
Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.