Hi,
ich spiele gerade etwas mit einem Audi Chorus und einem Concert 2 rum.
I have a second CAN node connected to the radio, which is an LPC1768 (with 2 CAN interfaces, each using an MCP2551).
I only use one CAN channel for bus monitoring, and I receive the messages.
Observe the serial interface. Use the other channel.
ich zur Kommunikation mit dem Radio.
The bus is configured at 125 kbaud, and the data that I am sending to the CAN bus via the...
Controller sende werden vom Monitor angezeigt.
Jedoch konnte ich noch keine Nachricht vom Radio empfangen.
Using a logic analyzer, I've determined that Chorus is transmitting data at regular intervals.
It only has a start-stop button, but nothing else. The Concert 2 system doesn't do anything.
I read the diagnostic information from the radio via the K-bus, and it's displaying the following message:
No Infotaimentbus found.
Ich nehme an die Radios hören erst auf den Bus bevor sie mit dem senden von Daten anfangen?
Does anyone know what kind of messages need to be sent for the infotainment bus to be recognized?
Thank you in advance,
Neo.Thank you in advance.Thank you in advance.
Translated on 29-09-2026, 13:14.
|