Hello everyone,
I installed an aftermarket reverse camera on my Golf 5, which was manufactured in July 2007.
I upgraded the Composition Media (5K7035200D) with a CAN filter. The gateway is a 7N0907530BL. The body control module is a Highline model with 30 bytes (index AJ).
The emblem folds down, which is great. However, the radio doesn't switch to the camera view.
I then checked the sensor blocks and found that no reverse signal was reaching the radio, which is why it wasn't switching modes.
The MFD 2 still had a Vswitch input for the signal, but since the RCD and other components, it has only been possible to connect everything via CAN.
Have you experienced similar problems before? What is the best way to solve this issue? The coding on the radio and gateway is all correct.
Thank you very much, and best regards.
Patrick.
Translated on 18-09-2026, 5:58.
|