RKS+CAN Adapter für CAN-Bus Sniffing
CAN-Interface
CAN Hardware, CAN Software, CAN Protokolle - CAN-Bus Forum für Dein CAN-Bus Projekt. CAN-Bus und Elektronik.

Mercedes W204 Ignition key ID

Neues Thema beginnen Auf Beitrag antworten Weitergeben, Thema teilen Lesezeichen setzen Druckansicht CANhack.de - Übersicht » Fahrzeugspezifische Hardware und Pinbelegungen
Autor Nachricht
gapco

CAN Hacker seit: 12.12.2011

CAN Support

Beitrag27-04-2012, 13:22    Titel: Mercedes W204 Ignition key ID Antworten mit Zitat

Hello All
I'm wish to simulate the ignition key function of the W204 for a test bench. I want to test
the motor radio. I'm looking for help from anybody that has the ID's for this purpose.
I know the W204 interior CAN BUS baud rate is 125kps.
Kind regards
Nach oben CAN Hacker - Profil anzeigen Private Nachricht senden  
AchimTheobald
Gast

Kostenloser Account, kein CAN Entwicklungs-Support

Beitrag03-05-2012, 10:53    Titel: Re: Mercedes W204 Ignition key ID Antworten mit Zitat

Hello All
I'm wish to simulate the ignition key function of the W204 for a test bench. I want to test
the motor radio. I'm looking for help from anybody that has the ID's for this purpose.
I know the W204 interior CAN BUS baud rate is 125kps.
Kind regards

// CAN Objekt: Ignition on
001, 04 00 00 00 00 00 00 00, 100
// CAN Objekt: Ignition off
001, 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00, 100
// CAN Objekt: Light on
015, FF FF FF FF, 200
// CAN Objekt: Light off
015, 15 FF FF FF, 200
015, 01 FF FF FF, 200
//CAN Objekt: Non Flap Display for Audio 20, DVD-Navi
1EE, FF FF 03, 100

Cu
gapco

CAN Hacker seit: 12.12.2011

CAN Support

Beitrag03-05-2012, 14:46    Titel: Mercedes W204 Ignition key ID Antworten mit Zitat

Many thanks for the info. My question on the Non Flap Display. Is this the NON MOTORIZED
type? As far as I know the AUDIO 20 is the CAN BUS master for the system. In other words
the ignition supplies the power through CAN BUS to the radio and then the radio supplies the CAN "A" data to the LCD and the dash mounted audio controller (round knob) used
for radio functions. Is this correct?
Kind regards
Nach oben CAN Hacker - Profil anzeigen Private Nachricht senden  
AchimTheobald
Gast

Kostenloser Account, kein CAN Entwicklungs-Support

Beitrag03-05-2012, 15:59    Titel: Mercedes W204 Ignition key ID Antworten mit Zitat

Many thanks for the info. My question on the Non Flap Display. Is this the NON MOTORIZED
type? As far as I know the AUDIO 20 is the CAN BUS master for the system. In other words
the ignition supplies the power through CAN BUS to the radio and then the radio supplies the CAN 'A' data to the LCD and the dash mounted audio controller (round knob) used
for radio functions. Is this correct?
Kind regards

Could you give me a short description of your bench please?
Which CAN-Bzs interface you are using? And which software?

I think for further information we should change to email because your project is too specific for this Boardl.

Cu

Zuletzt bearbeitet am 03-05-2012, 16:02, insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet.
Neues Thema beginnen Auf Beitrag antworten Weitergeben, Thema teilen Lesezeichen setzen Druckansicht CANhack.de - Übersicht » Fahrzeugspezifische Hardware und Pinbelegungen
Ähnliche Fachartikel und Themen
Thema Community Bereich
Keine neuen Beiträge Mercedes W204 EZS CAN ID? CANhack.de CAN-USB System: RKS+CAN
Keine neuen Beiträge Mercedes W204 EIS/EZS canbus messages Allgemein
Keine neuen Beiträge Can Bus im Mercedes CAN-Smalltalk, CAN-News, Smalltalk
Keine neuen Beiträge Mercedes CLA - Multimedia CAN Bus Fahrzeugspezifische Hardware und Pinbelegungen
Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.