| Author |
Message |
Ulli13
Joined: 10/08/2012 Posts: 27 Karma: +19 / -0 Location: Senden 2018 Audi A4 Avant CAN Support
|
22-10-2012, 17:45 Subject: Audi A4 B8 Drive Scan: Diagnostics & Repair |
Quote |
|
Hello everyone,
I started writing a DBC file for the drive control and comfort CAN buses, but it's incredibly difficult without a matrix. Maybe you can provide me with some information about it.
I'm still in the early stages, and only a few signals have been reliably detected.
I realized:
103h Wheel rotations.
105 RPM, accelerator pedal, clutch.
3C0h key.
3C1h light outputs.
3C2h Steering Lever L
3C3h emergency brake, speed.
3D0h door driver.
3D1h Passenger.
3D2h Rear L.
3D3h Rear.
414h trailer light.
5A0h Rain and Light Sensor.
Perhaps someone else knows something.
Best regards,
Ulli
Audi A4 B9 Bj 2018
Translated on 17-09-2026, 17:37.
|
|
| Back to top |
Profile PM Email Garage |
 |
Blade2k8
Joined: 05/24/2013 Posts: 7 Karma: +0 / -0
Free account, no CAN development support
|
04-06-2013, 20:07 Subject: Audi A4 B8 Drive Scan: Diagnostics & Repair |
Quote |
|
HI!
Could you possibly upload a trace sometime?
It would be very kind  .
What's the year of your A4, and where did you tap into the CAN bus?
Regards 
Translated on 17-09-2026, 17:39.
|
|
| Back to top |
Profile PM |
 |
Ulli13
Joined: 10/08/2012 Posts: 27 Karma: +19 / -0 Location: Senden 2018 Audi A4 Avant CAN Support
|
04-06-2013, 23:07 Subject: Audi A4 B8 Drive Scan: Diagnostics & Repair |
Quote |
|
Hello Blade8K.
My Audi is from 2009, and the CAN bus connector is located either on the left or right side.
Can connector for tapping (it's a large connector with a drive and comfort features).
I need to do some tracing first; I'm not sure if you can read BLF files.
Best regards, Ulli.
Audi A4 B9 Bj 2018
Translated on 17-09-2026, 17:40.
|
|
| Back to top |
Profile PM Email Garage |
 |
Blade2k8
Joined: 05/24/2013 Posts: 7 Karma: +0 / -0
Free account, no CAN development support
|
06-06-2013, 21:04 Subject: Audi A4 B8 Drive Scan: Diagnostics & Repair |
Quote |
|
HI!
What software do you use?
and b)
Where is the plug located? Behind the glove compartment?
Best regards,
Translated on 17-09-2026, 17:41.
|
|
| Back to top |
Profile PM |
 |
Ulli13
Joined: 10/08/2012 Posts: 27 Karma: +19 / -0 Location: Senden 2018 Audi A4 Avant CAN Support
|
19-06-2013, 9:47 Subject: Can Analyzer |
Quote |
|
Hi.
The software is Vector's CAN Analyzer.
The plug is located on the side, where the fuses are.
ID 6B4 is not working for me; it's probably something unimportant on the combined system.
The higher the ID number, the lower the priority.
Here's a short trace log from the drive scan that runs during startup.
Best regards,
Ulli
Audi A4 B9 Bj 2018
Translated on 17-09-2026, 17:42.
|
|
| Back to top |
Profile PM Email Garage |
 |
Tobi02 Guest
Free account, no CAN development support
|
20-11-2013, 11:47 Subject: Audi A4 B8 Drive Scan: Diagnostics & Repair |
Quote |
|
Hello Ulli!
Please send me a private message; I'm unable to send you one.
Best regards,
Translated on 17-09-2026, 17:42.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
cardev Guest
Free account, no CAN development support
|
14-09-2014, 12:10 Subject: Audi B8 CAN Matrix System |
Quote |
|
I'm also looking for it.
I wanted to send you a private message, but I need to make 5 posts first before I can send you one.
Please provide feedback.
Thank you!
Translated on 17-09-2026, 17:43.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |