CANhack.de CAN-Interface RKS+CAN
CAN Hardware, CAN Software, CAN Protocols - CAN Bus Forum for Your CAN Bus Project.

Canhack Data Not Found: Troubleshooting Guide

 
New Topic Reply 🔗 ⭐ 🖨 CANhack.de - Index » CANhack.de CAN-USB System: RKS+CAN
Author Message
Fox
Guest




 


Free account, no CAN development support

Post04-06-2007, 20:39    Subject: Canhack Data Not Found: Troubleshooting Guide Quote

Hello everyone,

I'm also working with CAN right now and want to start reading the IDs. However, the Canhack software isn't showing any data. I'm using the AGV4000 adapter, which I can connect to. The software shows 'connected' at 500Kbit/s. Do I need to adjust anything? Please help.

Thank you.


Translated on 17-08-2026, 4:05.
Back to top
Fox
Guest




 


Free account, no CAN development support

Post05-06-2007, 6:05    Subject: Canhack Data Not Found: Troubleshooting Guide Quote

Okay, I'm assuming it's the engine control unit (ECU) because all the engine-specific data is displayed in other diagnostic programs. I can't say for sure about 'High Speed.' As mentioned, can tool connects to the adapter at 500 Kbit/s, which should also be the speed of the ECU. I just want to see some data displayed first because it's not doing anything. icon_eek.gif It doesn't matter if it's RPM, fuel injection amount, or anything else. I just want to familiarize myself with it a bit.
What exactly do you need to enter in this BRGCON registration form? I know roughly what it's for, but I'm not sure exactly what information I need to provide.

Best regards,


Translated on 17-08-2026, 4:06.
Back to top

Ratings - Canhack Data Not Found: Troubleshooting Guide

Average rating: 0.00 - worst rating: 0 - best rating: 0 - number of ratings: 0 - View ratings

You are not authorized to rate this topic. Danke sagen
New Topic Reply 🔗 ⭐ 🖨 CANhack.de - Index » CANhack.de CAN-USB System: RKS+CAN
Similar articles and topics
Topic Forum
No new posts Mercedes CAN USB: No Connection / Green LED Vehicle-specific Hardware and Pin Assignments
No new posts CAN Bus Car Radio: Frequency & RDS Support CAN Bus General
No new posts CANHACK CanUSB: Where to Buy? CAN Software Tools and Software
No new posts CANHACK USB Adapter, no PC required CAN Software Tools and Software
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.