CANhack.de CAN-Interface RKS+CAN
CAN Hardware, CAN Software, CAN Protocols - CAN Bus Forum for Your CAN Bus Project.

BMW Fuel Level via OBD: Read & Reset

 
New Topic Reply 🔗 ⭐ 🖨 CANhack.de - Index » Engine CAN
Author Message
Gebbi
Guest




 


Free account, no CAN development support

Post06-03-2011, 23:48    Subject: BMW Fuel Level via OBD: Read & Reset Quote

Hello everyone,

I recently downloaded the Android app 'Torque.' It allows you to display vehicle parameters via a Bluetooth dongle.
While the program allows you to display the fuel level, no value appears for me in that section. However, I know that the fuel level is stored in the vehicle's 'hidden menu.'
Now the question is, how can I access this parameter via the OBD?
(I can add custom PID values for 'Torque'; for this, I need to enter an 'OBD2 Mode and PID' value (a 4-digit hexadecimal value), a name, minimum and maximum values, the unit, and a mathematical formula.)

Thank you in advance for your help.
Gebbi.

P.S.: I have a 123d.


Translated on 07-09-2026, 8:04.
Back to top
New Topic Reply 🔗 ⭐ 🖨 CANhack.de - Index » Engine CAN
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.